Whether you have a need for speed or looking for a quaint, relaxing experience on the lake – we got you covered!
Motorized Equipment Rentals
Jet Ski Rental
- 4 Hour / $375 (save $25)
- 8 Hour / $750 (save $50)
- 4 Hour / $750 (save $50)
- 8 Hour / $1450 (save $150)
Boat Rental (with captain)
- 4 Hour / $1000 (save $100)
- 8 Hour / Please Contact Us for Rate
Non-Motor Equipment Rentals
- Up to 4 people
- Up to 4 people
- 1 person ONLY
- Double kayaks available
1097 Watersports Equipment Rental Guidelines
- Rental rates are by the hour. We collect full rental payment up front, and any extra time is charged to credit card on file.
- A valid credit card and goverment issued I.D is required for reservations and a damage deposit
- Late fee: If more than 5 minutes late on returning, a full hourly rental rate will be charged.
- All participants must review the Safety Rules posted and go through the brief orientation.
- Children under the age of 13 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian on the water.
- Minors age 13-17 may kayak or canoe without a parent being on the water but must have a parent or legal guardian sign the rental waiver.
- Rentals stop one hour before closing. We are glad to accommodate reservations made outside our normal business hours.
- Return no later than our closing time to avoid late fees.
- Participants are financially responsible for injuries and lost or damaged equipment. Card on file will be charged for lost or damaged equipment.
- You must be born on or before September 1, 1993 or have a boaters safety license to rent/drive a boat or jet ski.
- Prices subject to change.
- We do not offer refunds.
- Must pay for all the time the unit is reserved.
- All ages are welcome. We have something for everyone.